Reliable and efficient boiler control is essential for profitable plant operation. Keeping a steam production process in balance poses a constant challenge. Steam loads change as production demands fluctuate. Fuel variations add to the complexity and equipment malfunctions can result in costly process upsets. The Standard Boiler Solution can:
- Increase reliability and operator confidence
- Save fuel and reduce upsets
- Standardized, field-proven controls reduce errors and increase productivity
- Operate closer to design capabilities
- Reduces startup and engineering costs
The New England Controls Boiler Solution provides controls for managing combustion, feedwater and drum level, stack oxygen, and steam header pressure. Precise, automatic control helps maintain steam header pressure in order to enhance plant efficiency, reduce upsets, and minimize cost.