Instrument & Valve Asset Management Software: AMS Device Manager
Predictive maintenance helps plants avoid unplanned shutdowns and inefficient practices that eat away at profits. AMS Device Manager, a software application that is part of Emerson’s AMS Suite, helps avoid these unnecessary costs by providing a universal window into the health of intelligent field devices.
AMS Device Manager gives your maintenance and operations personnel the ability to work smarter. Based on real-time condition data from your intelligent field devices, plant staff can respond fast and make informed decisions on whether to maintain or replace field devices.
AMS Device Manager software, based on open standards – HART, WirelessHART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Profibus DP, OPC, XML, and Web Services, provides technicians the following capabilities in a single application:
- Commission and configure digital instruments and valves
- Perform predictive maintenance – monitor instrument and valve status and alerts and troubleshoot devices from the control room and/or maintenance shop
- Perform calibration and manage calibration record-keeping
- Automatically document all activities in an audit trail
- Perform advanced diagnostics using enhanced SNAP-ON applications